Sunday, March 11, 2007

Heigh Ho

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go....

So this week I started back to work. Baby steps at first, just 2 four-hour blocks, however it was still a little rough. Bill stayed home in the mornings with Reina and I was home by noon, exhausted even though I hadn't really done anything. Since I'm orienting to a new department I just did administrative odds and ends as well as some observation. In any case, I found myself looking at her pictures on this blog during the mornings and resisting the urge to call and check up on them. Bill and Reina did fine, I guess I did too. It was weird though. I really missed her though, even over that short period of time.


This week I have a 12 hour shift, which will be interesting to see if Bill gets anything done at home...on most days especially early on I was lucky just to shower by noon! Bill has already successfully managed a pooptastrophe and has gotten over his phobia of bathing her as well (she was "too slippery" before). The plan is for me to continue to work on Bill's day's off. Hopefully all will go well and Bill won't feel like we have to look into daycare. Ick.




1 comment:

Giselle said...

It took me the longest time to figure out why you included the Snow White picture. I guess I need to start reading the titles and not just the posts. I kind of thought you'd lost your mind a bit...then I realized it was just me ;)

Reina is soooooo cute!