Hope all are still stocked up on bread and milk. We've got flurries on the way and may not be able to leave the house for a week! Sorry to all (5) of you who check this blog everyday in expectation of a new update. Lately I've frankly sucked at it. Apologies. My numerous but perhaps feeble excuses are:
1.) Reina, and then consequently I, was sick with green-mucus-cough-and-fever crud
2.) Bill and I left our sick baby with Gina-mom so we could travel to New Orleans for a conference all week
3.) Because of Ohio's inability to handle snowfall over 1" we did not return home on the appointed day and had to catch a later flight
4.) I worked yesterday
5.) I have no new photos of my now healthy again child to replace the sad one I posted last
6.) I am a lazy bum
Take your pick. This week, I PROMISE, I will take some pictures of a happy and silly little girl.
Incidently, New Orleans is kind of a dump, but it kind of was before Katrina, too. Sorry to any NOLA fans. Food was good, however. Also, it was 60-70 degrees all week. Reina had a blast with Gina-mom, Michael-dad, Katie and Austin. I think she must have laughed at the kids the entire time we were gone. I certainly missed her more than she missed us.
I think I'm ready for spring. Anyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can relate to the blogging dry spell... but know that yours is a blog I faithfully check. I miss you!
And yes, I am so ready for spring.
Post a Comment