Wednesday, June 13, 2007
A Roast, Birthday Toast, Addiction and Crazy Gina-Mom
As I was mourning the end of my twenties this weekend I neglected to post any updates. Sorry, I'll fill you in now. Last week Reina and I went to my parents' house for the day so I could enable Dad's (and Mom's) addiction and give them their baby fix. We just hung out and had steak and baked potatoes...yay! Then, Bill's crazy mother, Gina, babysat Reina along with cousins Elizabeth and Ava and her own 2 kids (5 kids aged 8 and younger) one evening while we went out with friends and again on Friday for Bill's Roast which acts as his graduation from residency...yay again! We spent the weekend out at Gina and Mike's farm and hosted a post-roast-pig-roast...without the pig. Weather was perfect, everyone came and had a good time. On Sunday and Monday we slept and slept and slept. Heck, Reina's sleeping right now! Now we're gearing up for another busy weekend, thank goodness we have such an easy-going baby!
Grandpa, Nana and Reina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment