It has been nearly a week since Reina was out past 8pm and she has finally (I think) gotten on a schedule, that is until our next night out. She is fairly flexible as far as babies go but since we've been home every night she's slept longer during naps, eaten more per feeding and generally a happy girl. Duh. She was never that bad to begin with but there has still been an improvement. We go back to the pediatrician next week for a check up and I want to show off how good she's been so I've been trying to keep her on track....kind of like flossing the week before going to the dentist. Anyway, while she's taking her scheduled afternoon nap (which lasts precisely 74 minutes) I'll share some pictures of our last weekend at another friend Dave's wedding.
A Family Picture

A Family Picture? No, that's Jeff! Check out his family blog, here

Reina and friend Lillian. They exchanged hair style tips (something their moms still work on, no offence Giselle, we're just not that girly). No fair, Lily can sit up, she doesn't have to lay face first in her own drool!
No comments:
Post a Comment