Forget terrible twos, or even the now popular, terrible threes. Reina is already showing her stubborn and determined streak and she's just 10 months old today. She's asserting her preferences and need for independence by refusing all solid food from a spoon or my hands (if I put some crackers on the coffee table and walk away she's totally interested). She cries when I put her in her high chair, lay her down for a diaper change or put her down to play. She demands that we take her hands so she can walk around. She has mastered the 2-hand-push-away of everything from bottles, to toys, to food, to doggies, to kisses. She crawls like a maniac toward all things dangerous: steps, outlets, electric cords, water bowls. She even shakes her head "no"! What am I going to do with this kid?!
If she weren't so stinking cute she'd be in real trouble. Of course Bill says she can't drink from a bottle forever....or can she?


1 comment:
Oh, how I've missed Reina posts! She sounds so much like Lily can be...but she's 3 months younger...ha ha ha...your advanced kid ;)
Hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment