Friday, April 25, 2008

Bumpkin Bum-kin

We've had a busy week of gorgeous weather and so we've been spending most days outside trying to enjoy it. We've been to the park, earned some big-kid scraped knees and have dirt under our fingernails...ahhh summer. Tonight after dinner, Reina and I split an ice cream cup. I know, I'm getting to be a push over. Anyway, all this warm weather has also inspired a little more nudity out of Reina than usual, hence the bumpkin comment. No matter the weather, she's always a bum-kin.

Ok. So, I'm sorry about this one but it cracks me up. She looks like a strange kind of superhero..."Full Frontal Girl to the Rescue!"

kickin' back after a good dinner


raspberries galore accompany most car trips...or singing


good. clean. free. fun.


Thumbs up for a great dinner Uncle Matt and Aunt Jen!


tuckered out


That's a hairy tulip. Note the squishing going on. Inherited my brown thumb.


Smiling pretty


CHEESE!



2 comments:

Fuller/Goodfriend said...

I can't believe how big and cute she is getting... she looks like a little lady!

Lauren Knight said...

I wonder what powers Full Frontal Girl possesses? Perhaps "more slippery than a speeding bullet?"

She is adorable, Annie.