Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why America is Great

Other than all the consuming going on around here, or maybe because of, we Americans have got things pretty good, I tell ya. Freedoms and luxuries unheard of in other parts of the world. God Bless America! I mean, honestly, do kids in other countries get this much naked time or corn on the cob?

This penchant for nudity must be in the genes. See example below:


Topless with your opposite gender 1st cousin isn't weird until you're over 5. Sorry Keelan.


Don't let her kid you...


...she isn't really eating her veggies.
Have a fun, safe and happy 4th!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what corn is made of? Like everything else...corn.

Anonymous said...

And...one more thing. I disagree with your assessment of why Amurica is great. Haven't you ever heard of Burt Reynolds or The Intimidator?

Annie said...

My apologies for the oversight...Andrew. Clearly this list was not complete. Please continue to add more suggestions if you desire.