We've had a pleasantly busy week here, lots of friends have joined us from out of town with a view toward planning to return to our fair city. Reina got to spend 2 days with Grandpa while Bill and I entertained and were entertained here at home. Reina had her first "organized" class on Wednesday,
Tumbling for Toddlers at our local community center. Perhaps Olympics 2020? Perhaps not. We've grilled out, picnicked, eaten stadium dogs and lobster, all in the name of "getting the band back together" at Bill's work. We capped off the week yesterday with a trip to the beach, yes, beach. And now after all this partying, we're worn out and I have laundry to fold.
I keep saying things like, time to get back to normal, but what exactly is normal for us, anyway? I don't think it matters, the weather is beautiful this week, no longer 90 and humid, so once the chores are finished we'll get out there and have some more fun!
Practicing for Big Sisterhood, before stepping on baby's head
The whole gang, except Andrea who's behind the camera
Tumbling with Brady
Liked walking on the balance beam on tippy toes, Gold Medal potential?
This monkey wouldn't let go after her turn on the bar!
first school bus ride, a church festival shuttle
Reina and Andrea at "the beach"
enjoying venison with Noah S. and Henri
1 comment:
that's a great picture, but not quite the glam shot we all anticipated!!!
love you
auntycath
Post a Comment