Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beware of Cousins Bearing Gifts

We've had several fun days this week with Lizzy, Ava and Casey, along with Ryan and Kristin, however, not without a price. One of the realities of having children is that they are ALL walking little petri dishes. Luckily for us, Reina and I not only got to play with the kids, we got some imported Texas gastroenteritis virus to boot! I hope I don't hurt feelings...that's just life. Fortunately, we are both back in good health and ready for what comes along next. Bill escaped the worst by heading to Florida for a conference. The bum. We miss you Daddy. Speaking of bums, we only needed our Bum to make the cousin quorum complete. We missed you, too Bum!

Testing out the new trampoline with Aunt Katie. Reina didn't quite have the hang of it.

Liz and Ava clearly love it, Reina's just trying to remain vertical.


Homemade hayride thanks to Michael-Dad. Going to "Grandma's and Grandpa's Farm" isn't a thing of the past after all.


The elusive Casey! Such a happy boy, although slimy according to Austin.


Three Little Girls on a Tree Stump


Reina meets a real Llama Llama. Mutually not impressed.


The best of 15 photos of Reina with a pumpkin, and she still wouldn't sit still.


Staged hayride photos for posterity. Almost as much fun.

4 comments:

Giselle said...

So cute! It's nice that the cousins get to see each other so frequently...it seems hard to believe with how far apart you guys live. It makes me feel guilty, like I should be making more of an effort.:)

Hey, don't you have a big ultrasound soon? Are you going to find out? Huh? huh? Are you going to share? I'm all finished with that kind of fun, so you've got to let me life vicariously through you ;)

Fuller/Goodfriend said...

That first trampoline picture is so funny! How lucky for your family that you guys are able to get together so much (minus all the germs).

Yeah, sorry I missed you guys too. Brian and I will be home for Thanksgiving. Any chance we can get together then?

Lauren Knight said...

Aw, how much fun you had! Milo misses his cousins, too. He is running around reeking havoc of his own, though.

So I'm with Giselle..... what's it gonna be? Are you finding out and sharing?

Kristin Knight said...

Don't find out, make it a surprise. Or find out, but don't tell Lauren!

Thanks for all the great pics of the kids.