Well, I thought Reina napping once in her big bed was a fluke, but it seems not to be so. Not only is she napping there again today, she slept in it all night! The only downer was that I had not yet acquired all the toddler accoutrements required for sleeping in a real bed. Therefore, we purchased a waterproof mattress pad today after I changed the sheets from her leaky wet diaper. Big whoop. If that's the biggest stumbling block in this new phase of development, so be it. (I'm sure all you experienced parents are laughing at my naivete right now!)
Bring on the potty training!
or not.


4 comments:
Awesome. There has to be a toilet picture from everyone's childhood... a naked one is even better.
I can't believe how big she is. When did this happen? We miss you guys a ton.
If you get her potty trained before Ava, you will be my new hero!
in my potty training pic I sported a Gold Bond Beer hat - the pic was taken on St. Patricks Day 1954!!!
Reina is reading - I think that means that she will have a more intellectually rewarding life than I did!!!
love ya
aunty cath
Elmo can use the potty!
Post a Comment