Sunday, March 1, 2009

The WeeKnights

I will be starting a new blog after Speck arrives in order to update all interested on both Reina and Baby Brother. At that time, Super Reina will be put into the archives...

No news to report yet, just giving everyone a heads up. We're still hanging in there waiting for the boy to be ready to make his appearance. Not long now!

The blog is called "The WeeKnights", mostly because I couldn't entitle it "Super Reina and oh yeah, Speck the Wonder Boy" without feeling a little guilty about not giving Speck his fair share of the title. Also, I liked the play on words when I saw a billboard for some sitcom on "weeknights". Weird, I know, whatever. Anyway, here is where you can go to continue to get peeks at our lives:

http://www.theweeknights.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of baby speck.

Kristin Knight said...

Are you still pregnant? Come on woman! It has been like 9 months already.

Ha Ha Ha!

Love, Kristin