Sunday, September 2, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Most of you know I love to travel. Travel is a lot different now Reina is around. Not bad, just busier. Somehow she just doesn't get it to chill out because we're on vacation. Has outrageous demands like hunger and dirty diapers. Oh well. The worst part about vacation by far is the day after when you've got a mountain of laundry, no food in the house and a litter box full of cat poop. I've gotten over that day and now can reminisce over our whirlwind tour of the Southeast US of A.

Reina with Charleston friends Malia and Kirra

Thank you Bill for taking this picture from the waist up. On Folly Beach in Charleston, SC.

Just before Reina tasted sand and didn't mind it.

I hate Pooh. I'm not sorry. Can't stand him. Reina will learn to hate him, too. Piglet also sucks.

Reina in her first pair of mouse ears with "Uncle" Dave in Orlando.

1st Disney Princess picture with one of my favorites

Somehow nap times get neglected during vacation. What a mean mommy.

Can't reach the pedals but likes to steer!
Please don't call 241-KIDS, the car was stopped at a gas station people.








No comments: