My mom is a "strawberry blonde." I'm not really sure why her particular hair color is referred to as strawberry, since it is definitely not red or even pinkish as one usually associates these colors with the afore mentioned fruit. Mom always said "the redheads don't want her and the blondes don't want her," hence, the qualifying adjective to describe her hair color. Today is my mom's birthday, and she turns 5$##&!? and is proud of the fact that she still doesn't need to color her hair. There is some debate over whether there's any rogue silver strands, but there requires a search before even coming close to finding one. I, on the other hand, may or may not have yanked a few out of my own scalp, I'll not go into that here...
Anyway, it looks like Reina may have her Nana's skip-a-generation strawberry blonde hair, or at least something closer to it than I ever came. So happy birthday Mom and congratulations on finding the fountain of youth!
I think the fountain may need a diaper change, gotta go...
No comments:
Post a Comment