Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two Foot Two, Eyes of Blue...

Has anybody seen my gal? Ha ha, now that song is stuck in your head, Mom (probably the only person reading this that knows it!). Anyway, my girl keeps advancing her crawling ability and getting rug burns on her knees, and sometimes tummy, in the process. Feast your eyes on her mad skills!

Baby Jail

So cute today in her shoes and jumper, like a school/brownie uniform, just like a big girl! Except for the slobber.


Proper Form is imperative to good crawling


Look at this new trick!


So Proud

Addendum: Today signalled another first for Reina. Her first taste of dog food, only split seconds after discovering the location of the bowl. Jedi and Hermes were dumbfounded. I was grossed out. Wait until she discovers toilet water...




1 comment:

Giselle said...

She's so cute (do I always write that? I need to become more original).

Dog food is a favorite treat at our house too. Bananas are spit out in digust...carrots? Gross! But dog food...especially dipped in the water...YUMMO!