Some of you may be aware of Reina's penchant to smile for the camera...all the time actually. Well, her good looks and charm have finally paid off. She's made it to the photo gallery of the pediped website, where we get her much commented on (and much chagrined by Bill) shoes.
Actually, I think they just post any picture people send of their kids wearing these things so I'm not sure she'll be getting any modeling contracts out of this. We were introduced to these by friends Ann and Paige and I fell for the scientific mumbo-jumbo saying "better than hard-soled shoes, blah blah blah." Bill has not fallen for it, however, and doesn't understand my, and soon-to-be Reina's appreciation for shoes. I'll admit here I have a bit of a baby shoe fetish as well. They're just so teeny and cute!
Pages 6 and 7 of the photo gallery. Sorry if you're morally opposed to the exploitation of children for retail gain.
It's my blog, I can post what I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's on page 9 now...and very cute, as usual.
I was always a Robees fan, but I just got Lily a pair of these. They are AWESOME. And so much cuter than Robees. And they cost $1 more...so who cares. And they last so long. I'll admit I only have one pair for her...the cost is a bit oppressive. But once summer comes I know I'm going to want some dressier ones, some tennies...oh...dear...feeling urge to spend lots of money on girl stuff...
Have fun on your trip! Just curious...are you guys able to claim Ohio as your permanant residence for tax purposes? It just seems you are hardly there enough to qualify. ;)
You have been bumped to pages 9/11. I still love the Wizard of Oz Halloween costume.
Post a Comment