Sunday, February 15, 2009
New Things for Reina
In the spirit of preparing Reina for her new baby brother, we've been making lots of changes around the house over the past several months. Some big, like the intro to the big-girl-bed. And some little, like putting away some old, no longer used toys. Overall, she's handled these changes like a pro (possibly because brother isn't actually here yet?) and has even tried some new things on her own. I am excited to see her turning over this adventurous new leaf but hope it doesn't extend to things like climbing onto the fridge or letting herself out the front door! Here is a photo montage of some of Reina's recent new experiences. Not included is today's introduction to American movie musicals, specifically An American in Paris. I turned this on to get a break from Elmo. I may be cheesy, but I like this genre and am not so secretly tickled that she was enthralled in the final dance scene! 'Swonderful!
This is how Mommies say "I love you" on Valentine's Day. I have finally gotten over my peanut butter allergy phobia...just in time for the recall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great heart-shaped food, Annie. Adorable. And I'm even more impressed with Reina's eating habits! Milo won't even eat anything potato-related (except sweet potatoes).
Also love the frog boots and can't wait until Milo wants to pick out his own clothes to wear. What a great way to learn their personalities! Reina is such a big girl!
I, too am impressed by the variety of food on Reina's plate. Lily only gets pickier...which is nearly impossible since she only started out eating about 10 types of food. Now we are down to oatmeal, pb&j, yogurt, milk, and apples. Oh...and crackers. And ANYTHING that isn't healthy. She likes that too.
And Andrew STILL doesn't like to pick out his clothes. He wants to just stay in his pjs all day. -sigh- boys.
Post a Comment